In 2009, on the 10th anniversary as Sunrise Brand Management Specialists, we began our relationship with Bioitalia. From a lead by a Canadian client and a mutual Canadian broker, we met a company with fantastic authentic Italian organic products and a 14-year-old history of committed organic farming that was ready for the US Market. They wanted and needed the services we could provide.
In May of 2010 we received our Import License from the USDA and brought in the first load of Bioitalia products from Italy. We became the exclusive official importer for Bioitalia. We now bring in container loads of Organic Italian pastas, organic sauces, organic beans, organic oils, etc.
For Bioitalia we provide the following services:
- Initial strategic planning, product selection and pricing, game plan for US launch.
- We import the product from Italy.
- Manage border brokers, custom agents, etc.
- We warehouse in a New Jersey facility, manage all aspects of warehouse: deliveries and shipments and inventory.
- Warehouse and ship product samples to potential customers and sales team
- Manage inventory needs and projection with Italy, and arrange for shipments.
- Manage all purchase orders from distributors.
- Interview, hire, train, set plans and goals, and hold accountable a regionally managed brokerage network for natural foods and grocery trades.
- Facilitate distributor presentations and sales calls.
- Facilitate distributor promotions, discounts and trade deals. We now have 46 items set up at Tree of Life.
- Organize and operate national and regional trade shows for Bioitalia
- Manage and facilitate demos throughout the United States
- Handle accounts receivables, banking and wire transfers to Italy, etc…
- Manage and facilitate Italian government grants for promotion of United State business
- All Red Tape
In Jan 2010 we received our License to Import and market Italian Wines from the Federal Alcohol and Tobacco and Trade Bureau and State of California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control.
We now import 5 Italian Organic Wines.
We would like to do this for a select few International Companies.